Additional Services for Long Papers (above 20 Pages)
Our clients can use a progressive delivery service to ensure a more effective management of long (20+ double-spaced pages and 10+ single-spaced pages) papers of considerable complexity. The service will be beneficial to the customers who want to:
- Receive parts/drafts of the paper before the deadline for approval of the writing progress
- Be able to request a free revision of their paper during 30 days after the paper has been delivered to them (we allow only 2 days for a free revision of a regular order)
- Make sure that their paper is written by top writers in the company and edited by the best editors
- Have a personal manager who will be monitoring the writing process and making sure the communication between the writer and the customer is fully effective
Drafts delivery details*:
- If you place an order with the deadline of 4 days or less, we will send you one draft within 50% of the final deadline. The draft volume will be equal to 25% of the total paper volume. For example, you will receive a 5-page draft of a 20-page paper.
- If you place an order with the deadline of 5-11 days, we will send you two drafts within 25% and 50% of the final deadline. The first and the second draft volume will then be equal to 25% and 50% of the total paper volume respectively.
- If you place an order with the deadline of 12 days and longer, we will send you three drafts within 25%, 50%, and 75% of the final deadline. The draft volume will then be equal to 25%, 50%, and 75% of the total paper volume respectively.
The cost of the service is 15% of the order sum
* There is a possibility of setting the deadline for drafts delivery according to the client’s preferences. The details of the individual delivery plan have to be discussed with the order manager.
Additional Services for Short Papers (under 20 Pages)
1-page Summary of Your Paper
To summarize the main points of the paper in one page, order a 1-page summary service. A 1-page summary can be used, for example, if you need to report on your assignment.
Draft of Your Paper
1-page (300 and 600 words in double-spaced and single-spaced orders respectively) draft of your paper will be delivered within 50% of the total deadline.
The deadline for a free revision of an ordinary paper is 2 days (48 hours). Extended revision service enables you to ask for paper revision within 14 days after you received the paper.